A remote agile meet-up bringing together people from any location to discuss all things agile, lean, people, teams and delivery.
Where is it?
The meet-up is held online over video (we use zoom), which means it is wherever you are. You don’t need a zoom account, but you will need to install the software.
What do I need to take part?
- a computer with access you can install zoom on
- decent internet connection to cope with a video call
- a webcam and microphone so everyone can see and hear you
- quiet space and headphones so you can hear everyone
- a desire to learn and share
Take a look at the remote meeting tips to learn more
When is the next one?
Check out if a meetup has been announced.
You can also join the mailing list and keep an eye on twitter and you’ll be amongst the first to hear.
Agile in the Ether is a project by Emily Webber
You can get in touch here