A remote agile meet-up bringing together people from any location to discuss all things agile, lean, people, teams and delivery.
Agile in the Ether uses the in the Ether format, to find out more go to intheether.xyz
Where is it?
The meet-up is held online over video (we use zoom), which means it is wherever you are. You don’t need a zoom account, but you will need to install the software.
What do I need to take part?
- a computer with access you can install zoom on
- decent internet connection to cope with a video call
- a webcam and microphone so everyone can see and hear you
- quiet space and headphones so you can hear everyone
- a desire to learn and share
Take a look at the remote meeting tips to learn more
What do people say about it?
“Every Agile in the EAndrew RH
thermeet up is a goldmine of collective learning”
“thanks everyone, that was totally awesome. feel like I should be paying for this :)”Jamie R
When is the next one?
Check out if a meetup has been announced.
You can also join the mailing list and keep an eye on twitter and you’ll be amongst the first to hear.
Join the mailing list
Agile in the Ether is a project by Emily Webber
You can get in touch here