We talked about these topics (with some links shared along the way)
Ideas for agile coaching teams when you’re in there on a very ad hoc basis. How to not disturb teams but still bring value. Is it possible?
- The Way of Testivus – Unit Testing Wisdom From An Ancient Software Start-up https://wakeupcode.wordpress.com/2017/12/29/the-way-of-testivus-unit-testing-wisdom-from-an-ancient-software-start-up/
- Context is skill https://nigelbaker.wordpress.com/2021/01/28/the-nigel-scale-2021-context-is-king
- Dreyfus Model of skill acquisition https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreyfus_model_of_skill_acquisition
- Six Thinking hats https://www.debonogroup.com/services/core-programs/six-thinking-hats/
- Discovery topics: https://www.myddelton.co.uk/blog/setting-up-a-discovery
- Similar to thinking hats, focused on software quality: https://riskstormingonline.com/
How to combat “rabbit holing” being used to strong-arm or shut down conversations?
What is the one best training, conference or qualification you’ve done, and why?
- Design for inclusion https://www.fearlessfutures.org
Any tips on getting a team that has been so focused on delivering what’s in front of them to start thinking about longer-term vison & goals?